Thursday 28 May 2009

Sexy Cocks

With my new found slutty-ness and finally admitting to myself and others that I am indeed bi and that making love to a women as Tabby sends shivers down my spine but also that Tabby loves to take a fat cock between her lips

This picture really makes me wet giggle I love the fatness and length of the cock and the cum 



I love this image I adore the scale of the guy against the girl I love the fact she is holding onto his cock like a lead or handle and I love his protective embrace


This image really has me excited the cock is huge and the lead and collar puts her in the sub role adorable, kinky and I am envious. 


Great shot wish I had a big fat black cock in my mouth I love the wide eyes and the shock 


This is a fantastic image I adore the posh women and the fact that they are doing shots on his cock.

Great my fave choices which one - any women worth her salt would have both giggle


Oh its her little pet sooo yummy


Ladies tell me which is your fave.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm Tabby... Your words and these images... So erotic. You gave me such a strong, deep orgasm! falling asleep now...

    ReplyDelete