Monday 1 June 2009

My "o" face

I was speaking with a friend online today. I must admit this friend has only ever known me as Tabitha and does not know I am a T girl. I met the girl in a chat room and yes I have thought about the fact that she might be a 50 year old fat bald hairy guy sitting in a bed sit in a string vest with pizza bits stuck to him. 

Some how after speaking with her for over a year I think she is very much a women. 
I try to glean real world femm information from her. Things that most T girls do not think about I need to feel as femm as possible so I try to adopt real girls behaviour - what is it like walking home late at night / when women are on their period do they carry a spare pair of knickers / what is it like having a smear test etc 

She was telling me about work and the conference she was at and how the couple in the room next to hers were very loud when making love. We got onto the subject and she said she was a quiet lover - when she asked me I thought long and hard and said that I would moan a bit but did not shout. She then mentioned how her boyfriend has made fun of her "o" face. Now I am not naive and that silly to not understand what she meant but I never thought about this fact of women hood.

Women do have very expressive faces unlike men whom so far with my limited experience seem to grunt get very serious and then cum.

Women on the other hand make all sorts of faces and yes I am this sad I sat on the sofa glass of wine in hand and mirror in the other and pulled all sorts of faces. The following images are my fave set of "o" faces.

This is a great "o" face - mid level and she is starting to lose herself in pleasure.


She is breathing deeply and every now and then she bites her lip. Her eye flutter and she moans deeply.


I adore this look she is really letting herself go.

This is a great post orgasm face.

A little of pain and pleasure face.





2 comments:

  1. Proving what we all think is true that girls have more fun more hurt more love and more of everything than the basic carnal instinct than men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proving what we all have thought, that girls have more fun, more pleasure, more love, and more hurt, and overall more joy than the basic carnal instinct that men have!

    ReplyDelete