Thursday 4 June 2009

Update - sisters and scary dreams

Yes yes I know I have to explain what then went on to happen last weekend and this week but I have been having a horrid time with work and my older sister is coming to stay this weekend. 

I sent her a letter at the start of the week and also included a couple of pics of myself en femm. My sister has always known or at the very least suspected strongly that I was gay / bi and was femm.

We recently stopped talking because I refused to confirm or deny any of her questions. She is seeing a guy but has her own flat in Manchester and is coming down on Friday night.

Zoe will join us for a meal on Saturday night as it was her who forced me to send the letter. 

3 comments:

  1. I hope things go well with this visit. I admire you for living as the real you. Stay strong sister.

    ReplyDelete