Tuesday 15 September 2009

Being Femm

I have been speaking to a number of women about what it is to be female.

I played hostess to 4 girls (all genetic females) and we discussed the issue what makes a women a women. Yes ok certain female genitalia, physical characteristics and of mind set but what about
Caster Semenya, what about me I am not by any stretch of the imagination manly but neither am I womenly where does this leave me?

Is there a third way?

Should there be a third way?

The girls and let me introduce them to you:

Zoe, Sarah, Amy and Kee are all dear friends and are very honest and open. So we started to explore the list we came up with is as follows:

We avoided the physical as I would challenge any women to a test of women hood. Make up, Fashion, chatting about guys, walking etc. So we looked at the mind set and we found these key points were vital to a female mind set

1. Soft or softer outlook
2. Love needing to feel in love
3. Gentle perhaps submissive
4. Materialistic
5. Chatty / friendships valued
6. Need to be protected

We then discussed sex and how a women orgasms we decided to outline what an orgasm is not from the physical element but how it feels.

From the Physical perspective (thanks to Female Orgasm)

What is an orgasm? In women, the labia, clitoris, vagina, and pelvic organs enlarge in very much the same way as the aroused penis enlarges. Sometimes there is a plateau of excitement which is held for several minutes before you are about to orgasm. Orgasm is the point at which all the tension is suddenly released in a series of involuntary and pleasurable muscular contractions that may be felt in the vagina and/or uterus.

When a woman climaxes, regardless of which area of her body is stimulated, her body physically reacts in the same way. During an orgasm, she feels:


  • stimulation in her clitoris

  • her heart rate, blood pressure, and breathing increase

  • tension builds within her pelvis

  • muscles contract throughout her body, especially in the vagina, uterus, rectum, and pelvic floor

  • tension is released upon orgasm
From the mental perspective

Women are easily or at least easier then men to embarrass they need to feel secure to orgasm (yes there are always exceptions to any rule) They need to be free to let themselves go and a women can only do this when she is totally comfortable with the man / partner she is having sex with.


Another interesting point raised was does a women feel a man ejaculate inside her

Again thanks to Female Orgasm for the info below

What I can always feel when a man gets close is his penis swelling and hardening and then twitching and pulsating as he ejaculates. What I usually don't feel is the semen shooting into me. (Of course, when he's wearing a condom, I definitely don't feel the semen - at least I hope I don't - though I still feel the other signs of ejaculation.)

From what I've heard, many women
never feel the semen shooting into them. At most, they feel an increase in warmth and wetness. (It's tough to feel because it's already pretty wet down there anyway.) A few women say they feel it all the time. Others, like myself, sometimes feel the actual ejaculate, but not most of the time.

From my perspective I feel a man swell and harden and then the twitch as he cum in my asspussy (I prefer to call it that so there) I can feel him cum and I adore this feeling. I also love the feeling of the cum running down the inside of my thigh I guess this makes me feel female.

We then chatted about the ever popular spit or swallow issue.

My feeling is that a man needs to know he owns you fully and by swallowing you allow yourself to submit totally to his whim and this shows that you are also scented by him. Animals pee to scent their territory I am sure that deep down hidden somewhere is a mans need for his sperm to be swallowed so it somehow feeds his desire to own his women. I am convinced this is the case even for the most civilized and sophisticated man.

More to follow....


No comments:

Post a Comment