Monday 7 September 2009

A homage to Kami Tora

Amazingly sexy, sensual and just plain horny illustrations from Kami Tora.

I was introduced to this site by a friend and since I had very little to do this weekend
I decided to search the web and find as many of his pictures as possible. 


I love this image the fear on his face and the utter pleasure on her face. I can not decide wether to be him or her giggle. 



I adore this pic. Those girls are really teaching that poor boy what it means to be used. 
I love the blonde girl in the background she holding her cock with such delight.


The artist called this illustration therapy I like to think they are helping the blonde girl 
with her dislike of cum and teaching her to enjoy it.


This is such a sweet illustration those two girls are exploring their special gifts and just like silly tgirls are racing each other to orgasm. I love the fact that she is also fingering herself. 


I imagine this is what Hale Berry (Storm in the Xmen films) would look like if she was a T girl.


so yummy


I love the idea of tucking such a fat cock.


So perfect really is adorable




So sexy 



Oh to be her





I love this illustration I really want to be her she is so cute and so perfect and I love the fact she is pulling her babydoll over her cock or trying too.


Such a sexy pose


What a women


Why do I yearn to be a sexy sub girl...



oh dear her cock has burst free of her thong giggle




I love this pic and I wish I was her my husband is spanking me for spending too much on shoes and clothes and I just adore the pink sweater I am wearing.






2 comments:

  1. Tabby,
    These are really great pics. Thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny and interesting!

    ReplyDelete