Sunday 1 November 2009

Site Review

I was kindly allowed to review the site Lustomic.

Let me set the scene for you ladies.
I switched off the mobile well not totally a girl needs to stay in touch. I preened myself and then poured a very large glass of wine and dressed in my fave new babydoll.

The babydoll is from Gilda and Pearl.
This pure silk chiffon sleepwear set features bias-cut ruffles. The Brigitte Babydoll is adapted from an early 1950s pattern, while the ruffle knicker and chiffon garter are the last word in indulgence.







and then slipped into my silk sheets and started to read the illustrated stories.
Well girls my little sissy clit was so excited I just had to play with her while reading the stories.
Like all good girls I know when to stop. Giggle - I highly recommend the site blush.



No comments:

Post a Comment