Tuesday 1 December 2009

Amazing Pics

Ladies I am not sure what is wrong with me today - I simply can not sleep. I have tried everything a sissy girl should and could possibly try.

I have even taken to wearing my most exquisite undies. All from Fluer of England.





Even playing dress up did not help me slip into a sex fueled slumber. So I began to look through old emails from sissy fags, sexy t girls and sexy guys with hard cocks. And I came across Tom's email in my spam folder.

I love this pic thank you so much Tom - ladies this lady is one heck of a lady! Giggle.


Tom informs me this is he with his then girl friend - lucky cow


Tom I can do that much better.


Tom tells me his most fave thing is to cum on girls faces.


and make them scream.


I also found these images from a very nice girl called Becky she is a little shy but I can tell you a total whore.

Ladies who would you be in this image?


The leather glove makes this soooo sensual and erotic


Cute face stunning bod and those legs - girl you are so lucky


Becky you have the same fetish as I - pony girls


Pets


2 comments:

  1. The way I'm feeling right now? I think I'd like to be the scooter. I'm absolutely starving to eat some pussy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and restaurants...

    Then I urge you to play this eye-opening video to discover a weird secret that might get you your very own harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete