Wednesday 10 March 2010

Quick Update

Hi all,
As you all know I moved recently well slight nightmare, hence my posting at this ungodly hour. almost 3am UK time. I had a break in and I really did not know what to do.

I found my knight in shinning armour's number and called him. Ok he is not a knight and he does not have any armour, but if he did I am sure it would shine!

Darrell was amazing I was told about him by a friend who used him to put up an office wall and hung monitors and well you know the sort of thing.

Well he was amazing he made sure the flat was secure and did not charge the earth. Ladies, gents in fact anyone who needs a handy man this guy is sweet, honest and amazing value for money. Please use him click link here

Oh and sorry for the lack of posts I am trying to sort through my insurance and other such mundane and boring things. Will try to post the winners soon and other yummy ideas. I am too scared too sleep so I will have some more time over the next few days.

Be safe, be happy, be fun and most of all be at peace....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tabby - so sorry to hear about your break-in, I hope the people who did it end up in the shredder!! Glad to hear you've gotten yourself sorted out a bit though and look forward to hearing more from you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, a break in is so scary! Your home is supposed to be the place where you are safe no matter what. I'm so sorry for you!

    Come check out our blog! And comment please, we love comments :)
    http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete