Wednesday 17 November 2010

Short Story - The trip

Your standing at the doorstep of your home. Your wife is going on a business trip, its Sunday morning and she is getting into a taxi.

You kiss her good bye and she turns on her heels and walks to the cab you admire the tight skirt and the shape of her hips you lick your lips and try to control yourself.

The taxi pulls away.

You wave goodbye and then close the door

You stand still and wait, you count slowly to 100 your sissy clit is rock hard and you know you will need to deal with it before you start your transformation.

You walk slowly upstairs and log onto your computer and start to read fictionmania you pump your sissy clit like a manic machine your hand sliding up and down pumping it you jerk and then moments later you cum in your hand.

Shame fills you. Your face burns red and you force yourself to lick the cum off your hand.

You blush as you lick your fingers clean. The house phone rings you pick it up your wife says

Hi hun I am at the airport, what you doing?

Oh nothing you know this and that watching top gear. I am going to miss you hun.

Yes so am I. Oh I think they are calling my flight love you hun...

Love you too...

You put down the phone and head into your bedroom your walk into your wife's dressing room.

Your head is spinning you know what you want to do, what you want to be.

You rush into the bathroom and draw a bath and add scents and salts, you light candles and then you sink into the bath your pretty hairless you like to keep yourself tidy but not too much not enough so your wife starts to ask questions.

You trim your little patch around your little sissy clit and then you touch up your arms and legs you are perfect you step out of the bath and dry yourself and then apply your wife's body cream next comes the powder and then the perfume.

You step out of the bathroom and into the bedroom and then into your wife's boudoir her little dressing room each step brings you closer to becoming Nicole...

You select a red and black deep lace suspender belt and clip that around your impossibly small waist you then select the matching lace front thong you step into one side and then the other and slowly wiggle it up your thighs you tuck away your clit and gently place the string between your pert sissy faggots ass.

Next the breasts forms are attached you spent a fortune on them they are ultra real and feel amazing when you glue them in place. The pull on your chest is enough to make you swoon.

You pick up the matching bra and carefully adjust your breasts. You take a moment and admire yourself in your wife's mirror.

You sit on her stools and start to apply your makeup and carefully paint your nails. You sit crossed legged admiring your nails as they dry.

Next you roll up the stockings and pull at the straps. You stand, look in the mirror and Nicole stares back at you. You giggle, flick your long blonde hair and turn to select your blouse.

White starch cotton tightly fitted, next comes the pencil skirt you wiggle and shimmy the skirt up your legs and past your hips. You adjust the skirt and pull up the zip. You smooth down the skirt and then put on your wife's blazer.

You slip your tiny feet into your wife's heels and stand in front of the mirror you blow Nicole a kiss and walk out of the dressing room.

You recall your wife's movements and you try to emulate her strut as you walk out of the bedroom and head towards the lounge.

You sit on the couch and brush the hair out of your face you look at your reflection in the mirror and giggle. 



You can not help yourself and you start to pose



You almost faint with excitement the tightness of the blouse the bra the knickers pulling at you



You kneel down feeling wonderful as the thong pulls at you, splitting you apart.



You pose, you giggle, you play with your sissy clit. You know you need, desire to cum but you also know the moment you do shame will fill you and as always you will rush like mad to put back your wife's things clean your face from all the makeup and unstyle your hair

You blush as you feel so horny and shame fills you again.



Why cant you stop you keep telling yourself as you pose further now your dancing too music and pretending to strip...



Mad thoughts flash across your feminines mind - I need cock, I wish a huge black guy would burst in and rape me, I want to make love to a women as a women, What would my wife think god what would my parents think - shame makes me blush I look in the mirror and the blushing just seems to make me look like a women on heat...



I strut this way and that as each click of my heel sends electricity through me



I start to pull up my skirt and giggle I love the way womens clothing is designed. The straps of the suspenders frame a women's sex and the triangle shape created by the material of her thong is like an arrow pointing to her entrance.



My breasts forms are so real and I love them I love the way the pull at me and create a sense of reality to my shape



My clit is so hard now I really need to cum.



I do not want to spoil moment but my need to cum is overpowering



I remove my bra hurriedly and pose for a few more moments



I turn my back to the mirror and grasp my clit and start to pump it twitches, I turn back to the mirror and
try to look sexual, I bite my lip and then let out a low moan as I cum into my hand, bra and my wife's knickers....



The shame slowly floods over me I blush and look down between my breasts at my tiny cock and my cum I lift my hand almost in a trance and lick my hand....

The door slams

I jump out of my skin

I turn my cum covered hand in my mouth my tongue greedily licking up my sissy milk. Half undressed still in heels and with my breasts exposed my shame turns to fear

My wife is standing at the entrance to our living room watching me she taps her foot and smiles....

I start to shake with fear...

I open my cum covered lips to say something, but my wife raises a hand cutting me short She struts into the room and sits on the arm chair and picks up the TV remote make me a cup of coffee she says outloud and to noone in particular the request is a command so I turn towards the kitchen trying to put on my bra, blouse and arrange my skirt as I head towards the kitchen.

I put on the kettle and then wash my hands and dress fully. Coffee made and my appearance corrected as much as it can be still dressed as a women. I walk into the living room heels clicking on the floor. Each step sending waves of embarrassment through me.

I place the coffee mug on the side table next to my seated wife and stand waiting.

She ignores me for a while then with one eyebrow raised she turns to me and says

What is your female name?

I respond Nicole

Are you a virgin Nicole?

Yes I respond

Are you a lesbian Nicole?

I am not sure

So you like men Nicole?

I think so

Do you want a fat cock to slide into you my wife's voice now raised and with an edge to it

I whisper ...yes.....

Are you a whore Nicole?

No

What should we do with you bitch?

I start to reply but my wife stands up and grabs a handful of my hair and drags me to our bedroom and pushes me onto the bed

Tears start to form I try to speak but my throat will not let me

She opens her draw and pulls out her dildo and then turns to me so you want to be a girl........

5 comments:

  1. Right up to the point where the wife comes home, if the girl had been a brunette, I would have sworn you were filming my life and reading my thoughts!

    The part about being caught by a GF scares me and thrills me at the same time. I fantasize that she would put on some of my clothes and a strapon and teach me how to be a real woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise darling I am and every other Tgirl out there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmy....you put the dream we all share so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete