Monday 20 June 2011

New photoshoot

Hi Girls

Most of us (both tgirl and genetic girl) dream of being models. To strut our stuff and be utterly fussed over to look stunning and have men desire you and women wish they were you.

I would sooo love to live that life - getting paid to put clothes on and wear to much make up. Me me me please. Giggle. Yes I can hear all those real models telling us how it is not glam and it really is hard work. Is it harder than coal mining no is it harder than working in a bank perhaps it is but soooo much less soul destroying.

I had such a lovely time on this shoot. I wanted to share my day with you all as it was a bit of a first. I have modelled before but never with other girls and never with other genetic girls.

I loved the process and I must thank my friend who is an amazing photographer and bless him an admirer of tgirls. He was shooting some new girls and asked me to join in. Thank you Sarah your makeup is amazing / Zoe I adore the outfit you chose for me (sorry my feet were too big for the shoes you had with you. I have asked the other girls if I can post their images but they have not got back to me once they have and if they let me I will post them.

I wish my breasts filled out the dress a little better and my fat thighs were a little more slender. I adore my arms and pose - blushing like mad.

10 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the thighs and filling up a dress. I have the same problem! I know of some great thigh exercises if you are interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are 3 simple exercises I've been following since I saw it on the magazine.
    1) Squats. I do with holding 10 lbs weights.
    2) http://tinyurl.com/3fu2x39
    3) Double leg lift. This one is harddd!!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've found my new desktop background. You are truly stunning. I'd love to start at those gorgeous feet and kiss my way up like the slut I am. Love the thigh's even if you don't. Can't wait for more photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tabby, you are so perfect and hot already. Give yourself a break girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful! I'm glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tabby you look fantastic. Including your thighs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh my....stunning, sexy, umm what's another S-word? incredible!

    ReplyDelete